Pennine View School is a community, co-educational day school for children aged 7-16 years with moderate learning difficulties and associated special educational needs. The school is maintained by Doncaster Local Authority. All our pupils have Statements of Special Educational Needs or an Education, Health and Care Plan and are placed here by the Local Authority.
Our vision is to provide a safe, secure and happy environment for everyone; a place where pupils will achieve their fullest potential, so that they are prepared for their future and valued as individuals; a place where everyone feels valued and welcome.
We believe that the following are vital to achieving this:
- A child centred and inclusive approach to all we do
- An engaging and relevant curriculum
- Consistency, structure and fairness
- Individualised and flexible practices
- Challenging, inspiring and exciting approaches to learning
- Creative, fun and innovative teaching methods
- A focus on developing social skills
- An environment where everyone feels valued and listened to
We are very proud of our school and our pupils and hope that you find this website useful and informative. Pre-arranged visits to the school are always welcome. Please contact Jo Barker-Carr or Chris Evans on 01709 864978 for more information.
If, as a parent of a pupil attending this school, you require a paper copy of the information on this website, we shall provide this free of charge.